The Digimix Development Sprint method is an agile web development process adapted from Google Ventures. We’re able to produce user-driven web applications and features while balancing speed and creativity.
This process allows for the ability to seamlessly implement new ideas for features or functionality during a website design and development project. We’ll be working closely with you throughout this iterative process, collecting research on real human behavior and incorporating it into our development.
How it works
- We perform services through a series of timed engagements called “Sprints.”
- Sprints begin with a collaborative planning meeting where we agree upon specific goals, tasks, deliverables, timeframes and acceptance criteria for the iteration.
- A price is for each sprint based on the number of hours allocated to the scope of work
- A typical Sprint uses 20 hours over 2 weeks
- We follow a 5 stage development cycle, producing functional prototypes
- We repeat the development cycle until we produce a prototype meeting the acceptance criteria
- This agile process allows for rapid concept exploration and prototype iterations
This is best for a company with…
- a need for an open-ended, iterative development process
- a complex or evolving set of requirements that have outgrown a fixed scope of work
- an idea for a new feature for their website
- multiple stakeholders who have influence in the acceptance criteria
- tight time constraints in need of a fast turn around